Airfare, Hotel in the center, Excursions in Barcelona by bus and guide. Departure from Tirana: 28 November 05.50 – Arrival in Barcelona 10.30 (transit: Rome) Departure from Barcelona: 1 December 18.20 – Arrival in Tirana 23.20 (Transit Rome) Positioned at the riverbed Llobregat Barcelona is reconditioned by 2 mountains: Montjuic and Tibidabo . The Barcelonas Coast, which stretches for miles, includes one of the most popular resorts in Europe Costa Brava. With a population of 1.5 million people, this city is the second city in Spain, with a very important port, developed industry and a large metropolitan center. This city dressed in green, decorated with parks, gardens and palm trees, reveals the look of a Mediterranean city baptized with a Mediterranean climate.
Departure from Tirana: 28 November 05.50 – Arrival in Barcelona 10.30 (transit: Rome)
• Trip by plane
• 3 nights accommodation in the hotel 3 * with breakfast
• Airport / hotel / airport transfers
• Excursions by guide and bus program
• Coming and Assistance from the agency
• Lunch and dinner
• Entrance to monuments and museums
• Anything not mentioned in the rubric “included”
• Departure at 05.50 and arrive in Barcelona around 10 am (morning)
• Bus transfer to the hotel, luggage and then to the center of the city.
• Our tour will start from Piaza Espania, then Catalunya Square, a large square and one of Barcelona’s most important.
• We will continue walking along Las Ramblas, which is exactly the symbol of old Barcelona with characteristic buildings. Return to the hotel after dinner.
• 09.00 After breakfast we will start the panoramic bus tour. we will start with a visit to the famous Barcelona Cathedral, the Sagrada Familia, whose construction started in the 1900s and continues to this day.
• A fantastic Art Nouveau project presented by the famous Spanish architect Antonio Gauti who spent 40 years of his life in the construction of this cathedral where he died and has his own grave.
• We will continue touring by bus to another part of Barcelona, on the Montjuic Hill, the point with Barcelona where is located and the Montjuic Castle. You will enjoy the panorama of the new city, the old town, the seaside and the giant port of Barcelona. This tour will last 4 hours with a guide.
• We will end in Portal de la Pau Square, where is the statue of Colombo. We will continue the road along the seafront boulevard, where are the modern shopping center Maremagnum, the Aquarium, and we will finish at the Waterfront promenade where there are many lovely sea-side restaurants for lunch.
• Shoping visit to the Maremagnum shopping center. Return to the hotel we keep
• 09.00 After the morning we will take the bus to visit the holy place, the famous monastery MONTSERRAT. 60 km from Barcelona.
• This excursion connects us to the Montserrat Monastery in the magnificent views of the mountains. After the bus stops at the parking of the buses we will continue climbing the cable car monastery.
• Free time in typical rugs of Montserrat
• Also after a walking walk we will visit the lonely church on the edge of the rock with a wonderful view of SANTA COVA.
• Return to Barcelona late afternoon by bus.
• After Montserrat the visit continues to CAMP NOW, the famous Barcelona stadium.
• In the afternoon you can visit the Zoo or go to the center of Barcelona to visit the medieval city center and the Barcelona Cathedral.
• Return to the hotel after dinner by metro or taxi.
• 09.00 After the delivery of the rooms and the introduction of luggage at the bus. We will start the bus visit to another part of Gaudi Park Guell, which also started construction in 1900, to be one of Barcelona’s modern parks.
• Inspired by the parks and gardens of Barcelona, the well-known industrialist of Barcelona, Euzebi Guell commissioned the renowned architect and his friend Gaudi to design and build a 60-villa residential area between
greenery and park. Within Guelite Park is the Gaudi Museum House where he has lived for 20 years.
• After Park Guell we will continue our visit to the modern Barcelona area as well as to the Mirada Del Mar Shopping Center.
• Free shopping and lunch times at this shopping mall.
• 16.15 Departure by bus to Barcelona’s Airport.
• 18.45 Departure from Barcelona
• Arrival in Tirana, 23.30