Good to know
Reservations & Payments
• Arrival in Corfu AIRPORT.Meet with our Spanish speaking local guide and driver and transfer by bus at the hotel
• Accommodation and overnight in CORFU
• Breakfast in hotel
• Transfer by bus to the Achill ion Palace
• The Achill ion Palace is ideally located in the picturesque village of Gastouri. This magnificent Palace was built in 1890 exclusively for Elizabeth (Sissy), the former Empress of Austria. The palace used to serve as the summer retreat of the Empress
• .Lunch will be organized at a local restaurant Old Town of Corfu.
The Old Town of Corfu, on the Island of Corfu off the western coasts of Albania and Greece, is located in a strategic position at the entrance of the Adriatic Sea, and has its roots in the 8th century BC.
• The three forts of the town, designed by renowned Venetian engineers, were used for four centuries to defend the maritime trading interests of the Republic of Venice against the Ottoman Empire.
• In the course of time, the forts were repaired and partly rebuilt several times, more recently under British rule in the 19th century.
• The mainly neoclassical housing stock of the Old Town is partly from the Venetian period, partly of later construction, notably the 19th century.
• As a fortified Mediterranean port, Corfu’s urban and port ensemble is notable for its high level of integrity and authenticity.
• Free time on your own.
• Accommodation and overnight in Corfu.
• Breakfast in hotel
• Arrival in Saranda
• Visit Butrinti National Park.
This impressive walking tour will stir your imagination about the ancient word during the peak of the Roman power and the classical Greek mythology.
• Inhabited since prehistoric times, Butrint has been the site of a Greek colony, a Roman city and a bishopric.
• Following a period of prosperity under Byzantine administration, then a brief occupation by the Venetians, the city was abandoned in the late Middle Ages after marshes formed in the area.
• The present archaeological site is a repository of ruins representing each period in the city’s development.
• Butrint National Park was inscribed on the National Heritage List of Protected Monuments in 1948.
• Accommodation at the hotel and prepare for dinner.
• Overnight in Saranda.
• Breakfast in the hotel .
• Free time in the beach or Shopping time, depends from the time in disposal.
• Dinner in hotel
• Overnight in Saranda.
08.00 – 09.00 Breakfast in the hotel and start with the visit Berat
09.00 – 11.30 Drive towards Berat
The fortress 11.30 -14.00 Walking tour of Berat Fortress
Berat, a UNESCO World Heritage site, is known as the “Museum City of Albania”. Berat lies on the sides on the Osum River with a backdrop of Mount Tomorr. Additionally a 2,500 year old castle overlooks the city with numerous, high architectural and historical stone neighborhoods below.
14.00 – 15.30 Time for optional lunch
• Accommodation and overnight in Berat (2 nghts)
07.00 – 08.00 Breakfast in hotel Berat
08.00 – 12.30 Transfer by bus to Tirana
12.30 – 13.30 Lunch at a local restaurant
13.30 – 14.30 Transfer by bus to Durres
• Accommodation and overnight in Tirana
08.00 – 09.00 Breakfast in hotel
09.00 – 11.30 Explore the ruins of town forum, roman baths, city centre, town hall, Roman Amphitheater, byzantine walls, Venetian tower and archaeological museum, a panoramic display of discoveries and urban planning of this once important city.
11.30 – 12.30 Drive back to Tirana
City Tour of Tirana. We shall explore the capital city of Albania, including some of the historical highlights, as city centre, Skenderbeg Statue, Et’hembey mosque, Clock tower, Italian buildings and Martyrs of the Nation Boulevard. Visit the ex-communist buildings, painted with vibrant colors and the expansion of city.
Prepare for dinner
Accommodation and overnight in TIRANA.
• Breakfast at the hotel
Departure to Montenegro via Shkodra ( 115 km ) old town of Shkodra – visit the traditional road build in the XXth century which bears the distinctive , stop for taking Photos at Molo Promenade , Shetitorja , Skadar lake , continue drive to Budva (105km) visiting Sveti Stefan , Old City Budva , Lunch in Tivat , continue drive to Dubrovnik (119 km) , Check-In the hotel , Dinner and Overnight .
Breakfast at hotel , city tour of this UNESCO protected pearl of the Adriatic and its Cathedral , Rector’s Palace, Fransican Monastery (included Old Pharmacy), Clock Tower, Orlando’s Columns, Sponze Plaza, Dubrovnik City. Lunch in the old City , free time , Dinner and Ovenight at hotel in Dubrovnik